Shape and Scale
Shape and Scale
Character
I am thinking of making my character have an elongated body, since he is a fork, and it will be slender to show that he is sneaky and quick. I am going to make his head/the top of the for a roundish shape to show both energy and innocence like the reading talked about. Also, the top of the character, like a fork, will have points to represent the danger he poses and aggression. This relates to the reading and how it said that if a circular and a star-shaped object were thrown at you, you would hesitate to catch the star-shaped object even if you knew it would not harm you because you relate it to personal experiences and what you relate the shapes too. I will also make his arms thicker than his body to show that he is strong.
Environment
The environment will have round shapes to contrast the character's pointy shapes, to create a dissonance look. The book talks about harmony and dissonance, showing that shapes that are similar and have harmony, and shapes that contrast has dissonance.
Variants
I do not know how to do the photoshop aspect of this assignment, but I would exaggerate my characters head, to show how he might look like an evil mastermind, or exaggerate my points on the head to show his anger and danger that he presents.
Comments
Post a Comment