Assignment 7 Stereotypes
Stereotypes
Character Board
1. I think that my character fits the stereotype that is one where someone's family is killed and the character seeks revenge because of it. The colors could also be a stereotype of anger with the orange.
2. I could find other colors that can still portray the character without falling into a stereotype with what the color represents. I could also change the way that the top of the character looks so that it won't fall into a stereotype and it can still show that he is dangerous.
3. One trope from the reading that I can play with is the Inverted trope with glowing weapons. This way makes it so that the weaker weapons glow instead of the stronger weapons, or something is absorbed which creates darkness surrounding the weapon. I would make it so that the sword that the character uses starts out glowing, t show his humanity, but each character that he kills their soul is absorbed by the sword and the sword begins to turn black, showing his loss of humanity the further that he goes with his killing.
Comments
Post a Comment