Blog #9 Animation

Animation

Inspirational Object

Character

Other Readings that I Used

I used Uncanny Valley as a point to avoid. I made the character look somewhat human with the eyes and the feet, but the feet only look a little human just because they are feet. I kept the look of the feet simple and made them square, like the base of the lamp, this helps to avoid Uncanny Valley as human feet are more rounded. I excluded arms because I wanted the character to look less human and this is a key way of doing so with this character. I also added eyes and eyebrows, but no mouth for the same reasons that I left out the arms and made the feet square.

Action Pose

Week 10 Reading Usage

I have kept the frames simple, like the reading mentions for its fourth point. I did this because I did not want to have a complex look to the character and take away from what it should look like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 3-UI Elements

Assignment #1 Uncanny Game Characters

Blog #4 High Concept