Week 10 Audio Design
Audio Design
This is the object that I used as my inspiration for my character. It is a computer from the computer lab. It is something that I see a lot of in a week and figured it would make a great character.
This is the character that I made from the picture above. I used the antennas as ears, the shield/logo as an eye, the cords as arms, and the little feet as the feet. This character hovers in the air and is a robot. I avoided adding actual feet, arms, two eyes, ears, nose, and a mouth in order to avoid Uncanny Valley.
Ambient Sound
This is a link to the ambient sound. I used this sound as the character's hover sound. The ambient sound is that in the world of the player, which is discussed in week 11's reading.
Direct Sound
This sound is the sound that the robot would make if it bumped into an object. This is a direct sound like the Pong of a ball hitting a paddle that was discussed in the reading from week 11.
Free Music Archive
The music is called "Headcloak" by Third Mind Movement.
Comments
Post a Comment